When brewers talk, we listen. They asked for lower dissolved oxygen levels and minimum BBL requirements at a reasonable price point. Our approach to canning is the result of thinking outside the box and we're pretty excited to be able to offer this industry first service that will benefit select small, local craft breweries in New England.
- Microcanner MC-FLEX mobile canning line
- Low dissolved oxygen levels (system designed to achieve averages around 20-30 PPB)
- The lowest minimum in the industry (60 cases/approx. 6 BBL ... multiple styles are OK)
- State 64 orders, stores, manages and brings all canning materials to you, ready to go, on canning day
- State 64 maintains all canning equipment and provides all cleaning and sanitizing solutions
- 2 State 64 employees on canning day
- State 64 provides 1-2 HC8 Easy Labeler manual label applicators for brewery use on canning day at no additional cost (brewery responsible for label application)
- State 64 provides clean, compressed air for the canning line on canning day at no additional cost
Breweries must provide:
- CO2 to push beer from your tanks through our filler
- A minimum of two brewery employees to assist as needed
- Prospective breweries will receive more detailed requirements to assure they have the ability to be served by our canning line
be a regular: the state 64 Collective
Priority Scheduling and better rates
- Access to a shared State 64 Collective calendar to book canning runs
- Members only discounted pricing on canning materials (cans, lids, PakTech handles and case trays) *
- Competitive per can pricing *
- Discounts for larger volume runs *
- Members only pricing on select State 64 branding solutions
- Discounts on label designs for collaborations between State 64 Collective members
- Invites to events designed to exclusively promote State 64 Collective members (Brewery Tour Rides and more!)
is state 64 a good fit for your brewery?
State 64 is best for breweries looking to can 6 - 15+ BBLs per run. Can't meet the minimums of other canning companies? We have you covered. Want to offer more varieties on tap and traditional canning options are cramping your style? Let's talk. Our canning line will work in most breweries, but let's be sure to discuss any challenges your brewery may present (space limitations/stairs).